Stuff

Sunday, November 8, 2015

FAN-FICTION: THE SEQUEL!!!

Okay, so there's only fan-fiction on this.

The Finale (Puppet's Now No More):

Sem: Okay GLaDOS, Chell. We're gonna stop the hauntings here at FFP.
GLaDOS: Why do you want to do that?
Sem: Umm, duh!!! Children's souls. Mike's dead. Dem's become half-endo and NO-ONE! I repeat, NO-ONE should suffer this.
GLaDOS: Okay. I agree.
Chell: But how would we stop...uh...
Sem: The Puppet?

Chell: I have a idea!
Sem & GLaDOS: What is your idea?
Chell: Okay, here it is. GLaDOS, you start filling in neurotoxin. Sem, you fight The Puppet by hacking, then shooting physical bullets and then aim the portal gun so when The Puppet tries to attack, he attacks himself, so you can destroy some of the animatronic's main circuits with a snippet.
Sem: Okay. But we'll die of the neurotoxin, right?
GLaDOS: She modified the genetics with my neurotoxin to affect only animatronics.
Sem: Whew, that's a relief.
Wheatley: What about me, little old Wheatley?

Sem: I'll use Wheatley for distractions.
GLaDOS: Can we get rid of the moron?
Sem: GLaDOS, i SWEAR, i will send you to the V01d.
Wheatley: Yeah, GLaDOS, he'll send you to the v01d!

Puppet: Well, well. You'll never stop me. You'll never stop me from unleashing...THE JOY OF CREATION!!!
Sem: GLaDOS, START THE NEUROTOXIN!!!
GLaDOS: Now unleashing neurotoxin.

Wheatley: Hey! Yeah you! You bloody stupid puppet!
Puppet: RD87YR78S6767!

(LATER)

Sem: You've killed my friends, you've killed my family. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KILL ME!
GLaDOS: I agree. You should probably never, have caused history to become, a paradox.
The Puppet: But they are happy now. Don't try anything.
Sem: OG OT LLEH!

The Puppet: The end.

Sem: GLaDOS, i think i can probably survive a spring-lock suit.
GLaDOS: Are you sure?
Sem: Hellooo? Deemmm???
GLaDOS: Okay, now shut your, bloody mouth now,

The Puppet: Dem was a good lad, a weird one, i will point out. He was still a good lad. I remember seeing Foxy stuff a endo in him.

Sem: TASTE MY NIGHTMARES!!!
The Puppet: No more.

Sem: You're dead.
The Puppet: NOOO09-0690-60101010110101010110
Sem: Welp, time to move on.
GLaDOS: Don't you think we should sing to the ghosts our revenge song?
...
Sem: Sure.

the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
DO NOT SWEAR
NO GORE
NO PROFANITY
NO SELF-HARM THOUGHTS

please follow these rules or well i don't know...