Stuff

Saturday, October 17, 2015

severe injuries & stuff

9:42 in the morning. oww....Owwwww.....OWWW!!!! hey guys, abez56 here. some news: - now have twitch, my first stream wil be getting my lp ready for season 2 recording - my neck, my foot, and back are injured/really really painful so some stuff (like in the title ^^^) lp episodes are recorded before the season starts. sometimes i will stream off-screen time like umm...after im back at my house...where i create my deadly but dastardly inventions like my music and games... MWHAHAHA!!! Peace out!!! ~Abez56 FUN FACT: this is the first post composed in html Peace out!!! (for real now this time) ~Abez56

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
DO NOT SWEAR
NO GORE
NO PROFANITY
NO SELF-HARM THOUGHTS

please follow these rules or well i don't know...